In accordance with New York State Regulations we are required to obtain information to verify your child's age and residency status.
Please provide the following items:
- Copy of your child's birth certificate (in the absence of a birth certificate alternate acceptable documentation may be provided as a means of determining the age of your child)
- Provide proof of immunization records, this means proof from your doctor's office or clinic, not just school records. If a student is coming from out of NYS then they will need a NYS physical.
- Proof of residency (examples: pay stub, income tax form, deed or lease agreement to house or apartment, utility or other bills sent to your new address, official NYS Driver's License, State or Government issued I.D.)
- Copy of Custody Papers, Court Orders, Orders of Protection
- Form DS 2999 for Foster Children
Hornell City School District Central Registrar (Grades K-12):
- Office of Pupil Personnel
- Hornell Junior/Senior High School
- 134 Seneca Street, Hornell, NY 14843
- Phone: 607-324-1303 ext. 1109 / Fax: 607-324-1346
Regular Office Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Summer office Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
Visitors may enter through either the Senior High or Junior High entrances.
(Junior High entrance is preferred)
Our Registration Packet is available for download here.